“The tasks … of the Young Communist Leagues … might be summed up in a single word: learn … the youth in general, who want to advance to Communism, should learn Communism.”
V I Lenin “The Tasks of the Youth Leagues”. Speech delivered at the Third All-Russia Congress of the Russian Young Communist League on October 2nd 1920.
- The Communist Manifesto (Marx & Engels)
- Karl Marx’s Capital – What is it all about? [An Introduction]
- What is to be Done? (Lenin)
- What is to be done [Study Paper]
- The State & Revolution (Lenin)
- Karl Marx – On Karl Marx & Marxism (Lenin)
- The Great Money Trick – From Robert Tressell’s “The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists”
- Introducing Marxism [CP Study Course]
- Marxism & Terrorism
- Marx & Engels on Trade Unions
- Imperialism [A Study Paper]
*Thanks must go to the Marxists Internet Archive for providing many original pieces.